1. You will first be asked if you would like to schedule the next appointment. If yes (recommended) choose the number of weeks. This will move the calendar on so you can make the next appointment. Click a suitable date/time. All of the information from the current appointment will be copied onto this new appointment (edit if necessary). When completed you will be back in the invoice screen ready for invoicing.2. If you have entered an animal when you made the appointment the name will appear here.
- This appointment date will be added to the invoice.
- If you had added a Default Service for this animal you will be immediately ready to Send and take payment.
- If not select from drop down a services or start typing to shorten list. You can manually adjust the price as a one off. Tap Save
- Alternatively Add new and type a description and add the price. If VAT/Tax registered the Ex VAT figure is first one. If you don't want to charge Tax select NoVAT. You can select multiple items by taping the tick.
- If you want to save this new service in your list of services tick the box.
- Add line if you want to add more for this animal.3. If you did not put an animal name in the appointment click Add Line.
- Select one of the customers animals or type in box new name to add another one. Before completing you will be asked for a location, select this.
- Follow procedure from 2 above.Invoice notes: Write any note you would like to appear on the owners invoice. The owner will see this so be careful what you write!Email address: Add Email address if you would like to send the invoice to somebody as well as the owner. If more than one put a comma between addresses.
- From Invoice list (Tap Invoice icon) select +
- Select the Customer to invoice
- Add Line.
- Select the appointment date if required. New
- Select animal name if this customer has one or free-type.
- Select from drop down one or more services or start typing to shorten list. You can manually adjust the price as a one off.
- Alternatively Add new then type a description and add the price. If VAT/Tax registered the Ex VAT figure is first one. If you don't want to charge Tax select NoVAT
- Add line if you want to add more.Invoice notes: Write any note you would like to appear on the owners invoice.Email address: Add email address if you would like to send the invoice to somebody as well as the owner.
Option 1 Customer registered for "Autopay"If your customer has registered with GoCardless (Europe) Autojiro (Sweden) or Stripe (US) you will be asked if you want to take payment in this way.Select Yes and neither you nor your customer has to do any more.Select No and you can choose an alternative payment method (see below).If Yes the invoice amount will be automatically collected and in your bank account a few days later. The appointment will turn Lime Green but then Green when confirmation from server that payment has actually been taken.Option 2 Customer not registered for "AutoPay"Tap Send and Take Payment and confirm.In popup select payment method.Stripe - Take a credit or debit card you need to be online the first time you select this method, follow instructions. The second time, if you and your customer elected to store the last 4 digits of their card you do not need to be online. You can make refunds by going into your Stripe account.Cash - The appointment will go Green and assume you have received the cash.Cheque - The appointment will go Amber. If you collect the cheque and are happy it will clear then you can Mark as Paid straight away.Bank Transfer - Your customer has "promised" to pay you at a later date. The appointment will go Amber indicating you have not been paid yet. When you receive the money you will need to Mark as Paid. Click on any Amber appointment to Resend invoice or Mark as Paid.Square - You can continue to take payment this way if you already have a Square account using your own Square App. The appointment will assume you have received funds and will go Green.PayPal - You can mark the invoice as having been paid by PayPal if your customer pays you in this way. Appointment will go Green. We do not have a link to PayPal as it is an expensive way of taking payment.Other - You can make a note of any other payment arrangements i.e. going to pay in 2 instalments, sending a cheque etc. The appointment will go Amber ready for you to mark as paid when payment arrives.Unpaid - If you are not sure how a customer is going to pay, mark in this way. Appointment will go Amber. Use this if a customer is part paying you.New Customers can also now pay you direct from their invoice. If you are not paid at the time of the appointment (Amber) and you are registered with Stripe they can click the Pay button on their invoice. They enter their card details and make payment. The appointment will change to Green so you know they have paid.
From appointment click Invoice, schedule next appointment if you want, In the Popup (see below) select the animals you want to invoice. If you added then when you made the appointment they will appear here. Also shown are any other animals at this Yard but not on appointment, tap + if you want to also invoice them. If their is a new "Yard animal" that you want to invoice type the name in and tap Add Horse.Important - If the additional animal is an "Owner animal" you will need to create them in the Owners record first and select their location as this Yard.
2.Select who is payingSelect who you are invoicing for each of the horses. When you have done this press invoice. You will be asked to invoice the "Yard animals" first and then each owner in turn. Invoice in the usual way.
Full listEvery invoice line shown. This is used if exporting into an accounting package.
SummaryThis list does not show separate invoice lines just a summary with the invoice total. This should be all your bookkeeper needs. It will show how invoice was paid New